Film converters benefit from tesa EasySplice® with our FilmLine series, which we especially developed for the splicing of non-polar, filmic substrates. Fast preparation and secure splicing at the highest speed ensure process stability and efficiency.
We also offer a double-sided tape and functional label assortment for conventional flying splice applications, as well as a complete range of process tapes for the complete production process.
- Save time
As the name implies, this is an easy and therefore fast way to prepare reels for a splice. Just one straight line – no extra tape, no additional butterflies necessary.
- Be quick
Run even difficult-to-splice substrates at full machine speed! The secret lies in the formulation – our patented FilmLine contact adhesive meets the highest requirements.
- Reduce waste
Higher splice performance means less waste! All tesa EasySplice® products come with a specially designed splitting strip, ensuring safe closure of the new reel during acceleration and precise opening of the new reel after contact – again and again.
tesa® 51910 EasySplice® FilmLine PLUS is a double-sided integrated flying splice tape consisting of a flat-back paper and a modified synthetic rubber adhesive.
tesa® 51910 EasySplice® FilmLine PLUS features especially
- Very high tack properties
- Very good adhesion values on PE and PP films
- Low splice thickness
- Printable backing
The innovative tape composition includes the following functions:
- Slit liner for the secure fixation of the top sheet
- Adhesive formulation with very high tack properties for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- One splitting strip with tailored opening characteristics for a smooth opening of the new reel without jeopardizing the printing process
tesa® 51910 EasySplice® FilmLine PLUS is particularly suitable for:
- Flying splices in the flexography or rotogravure printing industry of flexible packaging material, as well as for critical substrates like breathing film
Type of adhesive
Elongation at break
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C