The BST eltromat sincon_star register control was specially developed to regulate printed work or a tool station. An optional insetter control is available to steer a pre-printed web and for the electronic adjustment level of tools. sincon_star plays a central role in the automation of the operations in this printing process. Use of this BST eltromat register control sustainably reduces set-up times and waste, while it increases the printing machine’s productivity.
Print Marks – Precisely Identified
The BST eltromat one-pixel color camera ensures the recognition of even low-contrast marks. This facilitates the regulation of cold seal and paint in the web-web comparison. The marks that are detected are depicted as a live image in color on the operating monitor.
The modern user interface with touchscreen monitor allows for the individual and efficient operation of the register controls. The clearly-structured HMI ensures maximum ease of operation.
sincon_star at a Glance
- Designed for almost all applications requiring an individual control station with a longitudinal and side control channel , including the following:
- Introduction of a pre-printed web
- Control of front to back side in CI flexo printing machines
- Control of an adjustment to the printing process in CI flexo printing machines
- Control of a tool in printing machines
- Intelligent register mark sensor
- Live image of the register marks
- Easy operation