KYMC NEOFLEX GL
The Neoflex GL is KYMC’s 1300+ FPM Gearless Central Impression Flexo Press built on an optional vibration dampening Mono-block heavy duty platform. The Mono-block frames are 4″ thick for 8 and 10 colors for speeds up to 450 m/min. (1500 FPM).
The Neoflex is built with the same precision and technology from our experience building the CNC while making additional improvements. All printing stations are controlled with a high degree of accuracy to ensure excellent printing quality and a good price/value ratio on your investment.Most of the press components are either manufactured in the US or available through US subsidiaries such as Rexroth/Indramat and PLC programmable controls by Simens. The Neoflex complies fully with OSHA and CE standards.
• Fully Servo with optional direct drive CI drum motor
• AC vector drives controlled by PLC for fully autotension control.
• Operator friendly designed touch screen operation.
• Flying splice operation at maximum speed.
• Air shafts with safety chucks for easy change over.
• Available for 600mm, 800mm and 1000mm roll diameter.
• Easy Operator touch screen control and memory management
• Shaftless chucking system available