The Matrix Cutter removal system for self-adhesive labels is a necessity in modern production.
Minimal press downtime is a major priority so, in order to maintain maximum productivity speed when producing self-adhesive stickers and labels Lundberg Tech has developed a matrix waste removal system for printing and converting machines, handling waste from wide range of materials.
Matrix breakage and line interruption threatens your goal of minimal downtime, everything stops when the rewound waste has to be removed; the MatrixWaste handling system from Lundberg Techall removes this step, keeping your operators free for more important jobs and your presses running.
The removal of trim and matrix waste, if not managed properly, can create a production back-up. An Lundberg Tech waste removal system can give you piece of mind in knowing that you will not be worrying about downtime due to waste issues.
Lundberg Tech’s matrix waste collection and handling systems are well-known for:
• Energy efficient compared to venture systems
• Higher production speed achievable compared to spooled matrix removal
• Better work environment – No employee risk for back injury related to heavy matrix spool removal
• Production increase – No matrix breaks because of slow difficult spooling
• Continuous production-line collection of the waste matrix through a funnel
The MatrixCutter 140 is designed for handling adhesive matrix and edge trim waste waste from label printing and converting machines. Matrix and edge trim is captured directly in the machine and cut into small pieces in a granulator and transported through piping system by a transport ventilator followed by the waste being compacted in the integrated WasteCompactor.
You will benefit a number of advantages such as
- Increased machine speed as waste is no limitation
- Reduced downtime as waste handling is always ready
- No heavy lift by personal for handling of waste material
- No dust around the machines as the created dust is conveyed by the vacuum system
- Reduced volume of waste by cutting and compacting the waste
- Cost savings in disposal of the waste
The Lundberg Tech MatrixCutter consist of
- Pipe system
- Ventilator with silencer inside the cabinet
All parts transporting waste is inside anti stick coated or treated which means no blocking due to waste material with glue sticking to the surface.
Specification details goes here.