One of the greatest challenges when printing is reproducing precise color or achieving the desired color quality.
Spectral Inline Color Measurement
The iPQ-Spectral fully automated, spectral inline color measurement system supports you in maintaining color standards by carrying out an inline measurement inside your printing machine. The color measurements and comparison with print samples that would normally be performed with hand-held devices after roll changes are now no longer necessary.
Completely automatic measurement…
…significantly supports you when setting up the machine.
…continuously monitors color data during the job.
…objectively evaluates the color data and triggers warnings and alarms if prescribed tolerances are exceeded.
…records color deviations and generates a job report.
iPQ-Spectral: Your Benefits
- Early detection and resolution of color deviations
- Documentation of color quality for your customers
- Process optimization and avoidance of waste
- Reduction of waste in the set-up process
- Direct provision of color measurement values from the inline process for color management and quality assurance