HCI FSL-K Slitting Machine Standard
One of the HCI best selling slitting machine, Over 1,400 units sold worldwide. A mature model with all the standardized components. Flexible specifications are available with a variety of optional accessories. Design for slitting all types of film roll such as Cellophane, PET, CPP,OPP,PE, PS, PVC, PAPER etc., both plain and printed. Also for slitting counterfeit-proof labels, electronics, computer and optical materials.
FSL-K1000,1300,1600,1800 Slitting Machine
- Unwinding Section
- Unwind and rewind is designed in same side providing the most convenient operation.
- The transmission mechanism is specially designed to ensure stable operation and perfect edge smoothness.
- Lift-up & floating type unwind stand with 3″ air shaft. Single operator is required to manipulate and load the parent roll.
- Equipped with web adjustment roller. It can reduce the winkle that cause by the low parent roll quality.
- Slitting Section
- Duo cutting system: razor cutting in the air and shear knives.
- Equipped with statics eliminator, it discharges electrostatic charge while plastic film is being slit and rewound.
- Equipped with trim reject fan and left/right moving type trim winder. Trim winder is designed on machine side saved floor space and the winding tension is adjustable.
- Rewinding Section
- Cantilevered rewinding shaft for easy operation. (Swing out type)
- The rewinding mechanism is designed incorporating HCI friction quick lock rings to overcome the problems of material thickness variation.
- Rewinding Lay-on roller *4 sets.
- Equipped with meter counter which can stop the machine automatically when preset length reached.
- Optional Accessories
- Web guiding system (printing line & edge)
- Hydraulic ascent / descent unwind stand: unwind dia.1,000mm, rewind dia. 600mm
- Unwind tension auto controller with load cell sensor.
- Rewind tension auto controller.
- Razor cutting in groove roller method.
- Vacuum type trim disposal system.
|Specifications||FSL-K1300 Slitting Machine|
|Mechanical Speed (m/min)||200|
|Unwind Stand||Shafted & Floating Type|
|Unwind Core Inner Diameter (mm)||76 / 3″ or (152 / 6″ Optional)|
|Unwind Web Width (mm)||500 – 1,300|
|Maximum Unwind Diameter (mm)||700|
|Unwind Tension Control||Magnetic Powder Brake|
|Slitting Techniques||Razor / Shear Knives|
|Trim Removal||Blower with Trim Winder|
|Rewind Core Inner Diameter (mm)||76 / 3″|
|Minimum Rewind Web Width (mm)||50|
|Maximum Rewind Diameter (mm)||450|
|Rewind Tension Control||Magnetic Powder Clutch + HCI Friction Quick Lock Rings|